Friday, August 26, 2011

It's My Party and I'll cry If I Want To....

Well, here we go. It's all going down starting today. Seven hour round trip to drop off the offspring at my parents house in London, who thankfully, will be watching them all weekend while the house gets emptied. I convinced my girl Kristal to come along for the ride and have my phone loaded up with some bumpin tunes to get us through the day. So thankful for good friends in this CrAzY hectic time in my life. Can't wait until tomorrow when the movers are all done loading up our stuff and I am going to party one last time like I was 20 years old again. I'm sure my 30 year old ass will punish me Sunday morning, but I don't care. I can't imagine any better to end my days here in Peterborough than at the bar where it all began with the ladies who were by my side over the last 11 years. I am one lucky woman to call them my friends. As I grow older, I realize good friends are so hard to come by and I am eternally grateful that we have found each other to lean on through this life. No matter where in the world we are.

xo....M

1 comment:

  1. *HUGS* to you today!!! I can relate to what you are going through right now. It's just another chapter to add onto your lifelong book of events. Have a BLAST today and live it up!!!

    ReplyDelete