Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tonight, you got 15 of my minutes.

So, yeah, I've been slacking. Now, I wouldn't say that I haven't had a free minute in a month to empty my head here. I just used up those minutes on me. Maybe I got to eat a hot meal. Maybe I took an extra long shower. Maybe I did nothing at all. But I can guarantee you this my friends....it was all about me. From the hours of 8pm until whenever I drag myself to bed, I get to pick. I will say though, a lot of my "free" time has been spent unpacking...and unpacking...and unpacking. I'm still not done. I feel like it's a small failure..... ridiculous, I know. But that's just me and my constant want to have things just so. I'm delusional thinking it'll ever happen with 2 kids under the age of 4 and a hubby who's only been home 81 days this year. Eighty-one days. If you know him, you'd know that he deserves better than that. If I have to hide his passport to make him not take any more contracts this year I will. Such a heavy burden to be financially responsible for a family of four all by yourself. Time to take a load off, put up your feet. No one deserves that more.

Tomorrow marks our 3rd wedding anniversary. I didn't think it was possible to love him more than I did that day. I couldn't have been more wrong.

My heart aches with his magical presence missing from my life.
Pity party for one. And yes, I'd like a booth anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment